Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie Sharing CTA not Working

Good evening,

I am unable to export any project I make on the new iMovie 10. This started happening after upgrading to Mavericks. I can edit, create events and projects, but when clicking on the Sharing button, no action takes place, and no options are presented.

Thank you.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 4:50 PM

7 replies

Dec 14, 2013 2:37 AM in response to ErasmoMG

I don't know (I have never used MacKeeper). - If you put "iMove 10 Mackeeper" in the search communities field at the top of this page you will see a variety of different experiences. No-one knows exactly what the conflict is.

Try first without MacKeeper. If you decide to do the experiment and reinstall MacKeeper do report back the result - it may be useful to others.

Feb 7, 2014 6:17 PM in response to GeeD

It has been over a month since your advice. I apologize for not answering before. I decided not to uninstall MacKeeper.

I noticed however in the most recent OS update a note explaining fixes for an issue when sharing on iMovie. These guys already fixed this.

I was able to share a movie half hour ago.

Thank you.

iMovie Sharing CTA not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.