Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding Albums to Play Next Issue

My biggest grievance with the iTunes 11 Up Next feature is the way it handles albums. Most of the time I want to listen to albums, and shuffle is set to albums. If you use the Up Next arrow next to an album (in Artist List view) to select Play Next or control click an album cover to get to Play Next in grid view, that album will begin playing after the current track. I want it to play after the current album is finished instead. It seems to me that if your setting is shuffle by album, iTunes should do this. But it does not. (It would be fine as if when you are shuffling by song.)

The question here is this: am I alone in being highly bothered by this? If not, please chime in and also leave iTunes feedback. Thanks.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5), iPhone 5

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 8:48 PM

There are no replies.

Adding Albums to Play Next Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.