Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple map multiple destinations

Will Mavericks maps allow for multiple destinations? It does not not seem very useful to only be able to make one point A to point B route to send to my phone. I want the ability to input several destinations so I can figure out the most efficient route.

iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 8:49 PM

8 replies

Jul 12, 2014 9:56 AM in response to bibblefuss

bibblefuss wrote:

Amazing. I just assumed I wasn't looking in the right place when I couldn't figure out how to do this.

Not including such a basic mapping capability is so stupid it's mind-blowing. 😕

It is included.

If multiple routes are shown on in Maps and you send it to your iPhone, the multiple routes are included in Maps on the the iPhone.

Jul 12, 2014 10:01 AM in response to bibblefuss

bibblefuss wrote:

Amazing. I just assumed I wasn't looking in the right place when I couldn't figure out how to do this.

Not including such a basic mapping capability is so stupid it's mind-blowing. 😕

Just create multiple bookmarks. Label them so they order as you’d like. You can’t travel to two places at the same time. Not physically possible.

I was a WSO for 20 years. Chaining together multiple waypoints, and altering the routing on the fly, doesn’t “blow my mind” at all.

Apple map multiple destinations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.