Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Folders not showing files

I'm currently using a 13" Macbook Pro purchased in early 2011 and running on OSX Mavericks.

I've been using the third party software Mackeeper for well over a year now and it's been great. I make good use of the encryption service that the app provides and there has been no misshap with it until now. A month ago my computer crashed, something to do with the wiring between the motherboard and the hardrive. When they fixed the problem my Mac was returned to me with absolutely no discernible data loss.

However, I only just unencrypted some of my files in Mackeeper to check through them. All the files are intact except for one particular folder. "Get Info" States that the folder is filled with data and there are over 200 files in it, but clicking on it only opens up an empty finder window. I've tried googling for solutions but I can't find any.

Can anyone help?

Mac Pro

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 9:28 PM

There are no replies.

Folders not showing files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.