Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto 5 Mavericks An error occurred uploading your Order. Click Retry to upload the failed asset again or Cancel Order to cancel your Order.

I am trying to order a 78 page book and a 2014 calendar in iPhoto 5 with OS X Mavericks.

The prep files seems to asseble OK but uploading crashes after 5 - 45 minutes with:

An error occurred uploading your Order. Click Retry to upload the failed asset again or Cancel Order to cancel your Order. What would you like to do?

Screaming at it didn't help and I've retried at least 10 times, always with the same result. Any ideas?

iMac, iOS 4

Posted on Nov 7, 2013 2:45 AM

4 replies

Dec 6, 2013 1:46 AM in response to ptrep

Yes, I decided that I had more patience that the **** machine and just kept repeating the order and it finally went through on about the 20th attempt. The successful one was at 3am when I guess the rest of our village was asleep and I had the whole of the exchange's bandwidth and the fastest download time.

I had suspected that the "An error occurred uploading your Order." message was triggered by a data corruption hiccup or a time-out as no upload got past 45 minutes.

I have now received my picture book and the quality is excellent, well worth the effort.

Keep trying, best of luck.

iPhoto 5 Mavericks An error occurred uploading your Order. Click Retry to upload the failed asset again or Cancel Order to cancel your Order.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.