Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Play head disappears off page

HI I have posted this problem a few times now and so far nobody seems to have the answer...

I am wondering whether anybody else has come across this....

In Logic Pro x when starting a new song ....the play head icon at the top of the page is lit ....and all is fine the play head moves with each page...

But after a while the icon turns off and the play head then disappears off the page ....so I go and click on the icon ....the play head moves to the next page ....

Great!!!! But lo and behold it turns off again ...and I click on it again and again and it's very frustrating ...

Anyone ?????

Thank you

Posted on Nov 7, 2013 1:41 AM

1 reply

Nov 7, 2013 6:32 AM in response to Novice2011

There are catch preferences in the general pref tab that might help you a bit, but the reason it turns off is if you scroll around (like with a magic mouse) or click somewhere as if you are going to make an edit of some sort. If you start doing those things and are focused on where you have scrolled or whatever you are doing it would be even more annoying for it to always jump away. Not sure if any of the prefs can overide this, but you can always look up and learn the key command for catch so 1 button catches the playhead if you want it to.

Play head disappears off page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.