Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

album art keeps dissapearing

Hello there,

random album art would keep dissapearing. It used to happen to one or two songs a every 2 weeks or so, however now its an epidemic. I am pretty meticulous in uploading the correct and hi-res album art, so It is annoying to keep having to repaste it in the info section. With the rate this is happening now though, I just gave up.

I am running the latest iTunes on windows 8.1 (I think the dissapearances started ramping up after the upgrade) .

I also have "fetch album art online" checked off.

Anybody else having these problems?

itunes-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Nov 7, 2013 4:47 AM

1 reply

Nov 7, 2013 5:24 AM in response to Oh Hi.

Hello,

I face a similar problem, since the new albums are not coming on my ipod with the immustrations or album covers.

Or the album artwork is not the correct one ... (see my topic: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5531428)

a peak for Apple ...

I erase all the data on my ipod, and re download with itunes all albums : it is worth since there is no illustration any more ! No album cover ...

Good luck ! If you have a solution, I would like to share it with you.

Kind regards

album art keeps dissapearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.