Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

show all music not working on my iPhone!

Dear Community:

I have an iPhone 5 with iOS 7 installed with iTunes Match turned on. I'm not sure if this problem existed in iOS 6 (I'd say no), but even when I enable "show all music", my library doesn't show up entirely. It only shows the 1000 or so songs that i have downloaded. When I connect to WiFi, it shows my entire library, and gives me the option to download any track, as usual. Before the problem started, my entire library showed up, and I could download any track over 3G, BUT I could listen to it only if i had downloaded it before, so if I enable the use of 3G i will be able to listen over cellular, but with the classic lousy quality, and not the full track.

Any suggestions as to why my library isn't showing? I've tried disabling show all, closing the app, enabling, rebooting, etc. and still no results. If anyone could help me, would be great.

Best,

F

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 7, 2013 2:23 PM

3 replies

show all music not working on my iPhone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.