Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OSX Mavericks keychain troubles

Every since I updated to mavericks I am gettting these pop ups that are asking for me to enter my keychain access password for all different access. Every time I enter my password it is rejected. I have tried to reset my default password, did not work. Tried keychain first aid did not work. In addition when I look for these keychain passwords for the websites they are not listed in my password keychain I cannot find them to deal with them indiviually. I have lost the ability to use safari, email,even system preferences. everytime I try to use them they freeze up and I am forced to use force quite. Frustrating to say the least. Can anyone point me in the right direction to assist me.

Thanks

These are the different pop up's:

1. talagent wants to use the "local items"keychain

2. com.apple.icloudhelper.xpc wants to use the "local items" keychain

3. clendarAgent wants to use the "local items" keychain

4.identityservicesd wants to use the "local items" keychain

5..accountsd wants to use the "local items" keychain

6.MAckeeper helper wants to use the "local items" keychain

7. AdressbooksourcesSync wants to use the "local items" keychain

Posted on Nov 7, 2013 4:14 PM

7 replies

Jul 14, 2014 6:08 AM in response to AndrewB2009

HI, I' m having real trouble With local ítems password requierment boxes after I had to reset my admin password , ive followed the steps above going to library/keychains folder but don't have a long alphanumeric folder,

the screens frozen so I can't go back and tell you which folders are there, original certificate, system keychain,

this is an absolute nightmare

OSX Mavericks keychain troubles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.