Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet not loading after a certain time

I used to have a macbook pro and after awhile the internet stopped loading webpages around 8pm.

I never had or do have time restrictions and i was still connected to the internet.

The internet worked for all other computers, phones and such within my house just not my laptop.

I tried connecting to over internet servers and it would connect but webpages still wouldn't load.

Whenever i was in another house my internet never stopped working around any time.

I thought my laptop was just messing up because it was old or something so i never asked about it.

I got a new macbook air yesterday for my birthday and my first time on it it was working fine and all i

did was use the internet for pandora radio and dod my homework on word documents.

At 7pm my music stopped playing and i tried reloading the page and it wouldn't work.

I closed chrome and started it and no webpage would load.

Its connected to the internet and the internet works for all devices but my laptop once it reaches 7pm

And i don't understand why, i haven't touched any of the settings or anything and this has been happening

To only my laptop the past year or two and its getting really frustrating.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me fix this , thanks.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013)

Posted on Nov 7, 2013 4:42 PM

There are no replies.

Internet not loading after a certain time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.