Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When is Apple going to fix the IOS audio static sound issue???, When is Apple going to fix the IOS audio static sound issue???

When is apple going to offer a fix to the IOS static audio problem or have I missed it?

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Nov 7, 2013 11:44 PM

4 replies

Dec 13, 2016 7:53 AM in response to David Shanahan

I'm having this problem with my iPhone 6s that once I upgraded from iOS 9 to iOS 10.1 whenever I receive a call or if I call someone I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me either. I did go to my carrier and they ordered me a new phone and I did have to upgrade to iOS 10.1 because that's the version I was in when I backed up my phone and the problem happened the same exact day.

My boyfriend has an iPhone 6 with iOS 10.1 and this problem doesn't happen with him.

When is Apple going to fix the IOS audio static sound issue???, When is Apple going to fix the IOS audio static sound issue???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.