Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burning cancelled - error 4251

I am receiving a dic burning error in Windows 8.1 with error 4251. Disc burning is fine in Windows media Player and I have the latest version of iTunes 11.3.1

This would seem to be an iTunes error. Is anyone else experiencing problems? I don't often burn discs these days but have also found that Home Sharing isn't working between Mac and PC so resorted to burning a disc. Not good!

Posted on Nov 8, 2013 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2013 1:25 AM

OK for those who may have the same issue. I uninstalled 11.1.3 and went back to my last known successful version in terms of burning 11.1.0 This burns CDs just fine so it's something in the latest update as far as I can tell. In case it was just something in my install of 11.1.3 I tried repair and reinstall with no success. I went to oldapps.com for the older version. Hope that helps anybody who is as frustrated as i have been for the last hour. Now to sort the Home Sharing!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2013 1:25 AM in response to Walter Brewster

OK for those who may have the same issue. I uninstalled 11.1.3 and went back to my last known successful version in terms of burning 11.1.0 This burns CDs just fine so it's something in the latest update as far as I can tell. In case it was just something in my install of 11.1.3 I tried repair and reinstall with no success. I went to oldapps.com for the older version. Hope that helps anybody who is as frustrated as i have been for the last hour. Now to sort the Home Sharing!

Burning cancelled - error 4251

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.