Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Garageband 10 in-app purchase. App Store shows blank page.

Hi,

When I click on Download More Sounds from the GarageBand for Mac (v10.0) menu, I enter my Apple ID password and Accept the purchase. Then the Mac App Store opens and displays a blank page. That's it. There is no download.

Apple issued a resolution for those who are unable to complete in-app purchases http://support.apple.com/kb/TS5275

However, this resolution does not work for me because when I click the Purchase tab on the Mac App Store there is no Accept button next to GarageBand.

Has anyone been able to find a solution to his problem?

Thank you.

GarageBand (Mac) 10-OTHER, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 8, 2013 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2013 10:03 AM

My problem was solved by re-entering my apple account details in the app store, once these were re entered I was able to download the extra sounds.

8 replies

Dec 28, 2013 4:53 AM in response to Turtle9

I had the same problem.

Found out this happens when buying the extra content is the first purchase you do after installing Mavericks.

When you go to the app store, buy any app, and then go back to garageband and try again, it will work.

It did for me.

(bought an app I wanted anyway)

In my search for a solution I found another post that said it also works when you buy a song in iTunes, but I'm not sure about that.

Garageband 10 in-app purchase. App Store shows blank page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.