Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with sharing to Youtube

Hi,

I´ve been having issues for a while with sharing from iMovie to youtube. Before Mavericks and the new iMovie, it seemed that the upload was succesful, but the video never appeared to Youtube.

Now that I updated to Mavericks and the latest version of iMovie, it goes like this. I choose sharing to Youtube, it asks my account and password. All goes well, it starts uploading. But then, on the last second of upload I get this error message "youtube_signup_required". What the heck?

I was wondering could it have something to do with the way I have Youtube and google+ accounts under the same username? It feels these problems started about the same time as youtube changed it´s policies.

Any ways or advices to help this? It´s really annoying. And I know I could share to desktop and the upload to youtube from there, but I think this should work.

Posted on Nov 8, 2013 9:56 AM

There are no replies.

Problems with sharing to Youtube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.