Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing problems after updat maverick

After update to maverick mine hp deskjet 3070a ,cannot print wirelessprinting anymore.the AirPrint is not in the list and, bonjour printing is not in the list *** Well Before i update the printer was working allright with wireless connection. No problem what so ever. I can only choose USB printing. Can you please give me Some advice.

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 8, 2013 10:34 AM

5 replies

Nov 8, 2013 12:19 PM in response to John Blanchard1

Best John blanchard 1,

I did deleting and re - adding the printer, i don't have any other wireless issues, the strangers thing is when i turn sharing printing on, is says under "name" "hp deskjet 3070a @ Imac of Martin van Herp "kind" bonjour sharing for one second, then it go's away again, when i pull out the usb cable it says nothing anymore... so maybe this helps a little....thanks already for the quick answer....

Feb 24, 2014 5:53 AM in response to martinfromzuidland

I have the same idential issue with a HP Laser Jet Printer P1100/P1102w... If you tick the netwrok printer sharing box on the USB connection the Bonjoour printers show up then almost immediateky dissapear? Only on a few occasions do they remain stable enough to click on and add, however it fails to support AirPrint and will not print over WiFi... it does not pick AirPrint as the driver on AutoSelect and even if I select the printer driver manually it still will not print over WiFi... USB is fine however. I have reset the printing system, I have done a WiFi card reset, I have done all the troubleshooting I can do but still there is an issue? Is there anything else I can do?

I will be getting HP support to remotely shoaddow my Mac in an attempt to get a successful installation however I suspect the issue will persist? All the Apple Updates are done and also the current drivers are installed. I suspect this is an Apple Bug that needs to be fixed asap? It is a brand new HP printer that is supposed to support AirPrint...Very frustrating Apple?

Printing problems after updat maverick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.