Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone been experiencing problems with "Restore Purchases" after upgrading to iOS 7?

I've been having problems with restoring purchases on a majority of apps that I have previously downloaded and purchased IAPs. I've only successfully restored purchases on one app (Warhammer Quest); but other apps, such as "Legendary Heroes" (On which I spent $20 to unlock everything), no longer restore my purchases. Instead the "Restore Purchases" button prompts me to buy one "Remove ads" purchase. Some apps, such as Trinity Interactive's Tiny Legend Monster Crashers and Call of Mini Zombies do not have a "Restore Purchases" button at all. Has anyone else been having this problem? And even so, is this an issue with iOS 7 or just an incompatibility between the apps themselves and iOS 7? I've put way too much money into a bunch of these apps to have to repurchase everything all over again.

iPhone 5

Posted on Nov 8, 2013 5:46 PM

There are no replies.

Has anyone been experiencing problems with "Restore Purchases" after upgrading to iOS 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.