483 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 11, 2013 12:27 PM by Delgadoh
Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps for when you're unable to connect to the iTunes Store in iTunes for Windows:
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- If iTunes Store appears empty and only displays the message iTunes Store, follow these steps.
- Try the steps to troubleshoot iTunes Store connectivity in Windows.
- As with all firewalls not manufactured by Apple, you may need to configure Windows Firewall to allow iTunes to access the iTunes Store. Follow these steps for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- Try disabling any proxies built-in to Wndows. You should avoid proxies because they can cause issues.
- If you're receiving a specific error message, follow these steps.
- If the issue still persists, contact your Internet service provider and confirm that these ports and servers are enabled over your network.
Welcome to Apple Support Communities!