Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPort Extreme has green lights but won't connect to the internet.

I have a brand new AirPort Extreme router that is connected to a modem (Surfbeam 2 satellite modem, if that helps). I have set up the router multiple times, and each time the light turns green, and in the AirPort Utility, both the router and internet icons have a green light and both say connected. However, whenever I connect to the wifi on any device, nothing loads. For example: the internet continuously loads forever, never loading anything. In the AppStore app on my iphone, it just says "Cannot connect to AppStore" after a minute or two. This is very frustrating, and I have done multiple "power cycles" (I believe is what they are called) and I have reset the AirPort to factory settings over 8 times. I feel like I have tried everything, and am about ready to give up. I have an older AirPort Express, which works, it's just old and needed a replacement. What can I do to fix this issue? I have no idea why it's not working.

Thanks.

AirPort Extreme-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Nov 9, 2013 9:30 AM

5 replies

AirPort Extreme has green lights but won't connect to the internet.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.