Skip navigation

New Bookmark Layout

400 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 14, 2013 2:49 PM by Marcello Fracassa RSS
mhufstader Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 9, 2013 10:48 AM

Only a couple days ago, I went to my bookmark tab to find that it had changed. I must have updated a newer version of Safari. My old bookmarks gave me the option to open a folder in a new window, so I could easily scroll through all the contents of my folder. This new version of bookmarks only give me the option to open a dropdown menu, which doesn't help me much since I have LOTS of things stacked up in my bookmarks. It's almost the difference between lists or collumns. Is there anyway to change the view of my bookmarks?

To add onto that, my + button next to URLs on my toolbar has changed. Where it used to be a handy device to add bookmarks, now, that + symbol puts everything in my reading list, which I never use. Is there any way to change that back as well?

I don't know whether I accidentaily updated Safari or somehow erased by pervious settings. I know these seem like petty complaints, but they would just make my life easier, so any help would be appreciated. Also, if this is relevant, my computer is 10.7.5 and my Safari version is 6.1. Thank you!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.