Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Individual photos to iPad 3rd gen?

Is there a way to import individual photos rather than folders, albums, etc. with the iPad (3rd generation/ios 7.0.3?) I've been importing entire folders then deleting all but the few I want on my iPad...what a pain. Thank you!

iPad, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 9, 2013 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2013 1:05 PM

I use iTunes on my Win 7 PC to Sync Photos from a specific folder and have sub folders nested in there to sync photos I want, in catagories and you can click on the check boxes to include or exclude those subfolders. Keep in mind, only include photos you want in the folders, add or subtract photos from any folder will syncronize on the iPad.

Another work around I use is Dropbox to import a single image to the Camera Roll.

Just a couple of ideas.

Cheers,

UG

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2013 1:05 PM in response to Randy Allen

I use iTunes on my Win 7 PC to Sync Photos from a specific folder and have sub folders nested in there to sync photos I want, in catagories and you can click on the check boxes to include or exclude those subfolders. Keep in mind, only include photos you want in the folders, add or subtract photos from any folder will syncronize on the iPad.

Another work around I use is Dropbox to import a single image to the Camera Roll.

Just a couple of ideas.

Cheers,

UG

Individual photos to iPad 3rd gen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.