Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ihave a problem with my iphone 4s. i borrow my phone and i have ios 6. The man that give my phone active his icloud account.. when i received my phone i try to update but when i want to activate i need the last account.

ihave a problem with my iphone 4s. i borrow my phone and i have ios 6. The man that give my phone active his icloud account.. when i received my phone i try to update but when i want to activate i need the last account. i cant contact with the mand that i borrow. please i want to revoer my phone please... i have all report that you cant confirm that is not steal or something like that. please help me

i registered my phone in tha page.

Apple could help me???

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 9, 2013 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 9:49 AM

I have put a new Nanu sim of Voda phone . Help me to activate

2 replies

ihave a problem with my iphone 4s. i borrow my phone and i have ios 6. The man that give my phone active his icloud account.. when i received my phone i try to update but when i want to activate i need the last account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.