Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change apple id now cannot download anything

changed my apple id a while ago In my Ipad Mini and in my I phone all were working fine. Last night went on computer to download music. In the Itunes store still had my old apple ID. I canged it to my new apple ID now nothing will download to my computer or my I pad Mini or my I Phone. Help been trying to fix this for hours all ID seem to match. Trying to download the music I purchased it says " There was a problem downloading some of the puchased items"

iPad, iOS 7.0.3, Also will not download to computer

Posted on Nov 9, 2013 2:14 PM

1 reply

Nov 11, 2013 6:32 AM in response to Meesh2234d

Hi Meesh2234d,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

If you have changed your AppleID information or password, you will need to sign out of your existing iCloud or iTunes Store accounts and sign back in with the new information. You will also need to authorize your computer for the Apple ID you will be using for iTunes Store purchases.

The articles below will explain this in more detail ...

Apple ID: Changing your Apple ID

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5621?viewlocale=en_US

"...remember to update all of the features and services that you use with your Apple ID."

I have purchased music, apps, or books with multiple Apple IDs. How can I get all of this content onto my iOS device?

First, you need to copy all of your purchased content so it is on the same Mac or PC with iTunes. This computer should be the one you sync your device with. For more information on how to move your content, see these articles:

Next, authorize your computer to play content with each Apple ID in iTunes. Once your computer is authorized for all your content, it can be synced to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

iOS: Changing the signed-in iTunes Store Apple ID account

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1311

Cheers,

- Judy

change apple id now cannot download anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.