Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've just completed a restore of my data through iTunes, however my books did not copy over to my new iPad mini. Why?

I am using a PC to backup with the latest version of iTunes and have backed up the original device and preformed a restore to the new device. Both devices are on iOS7 and I have Sync Collections "ON" under iBooks Settings on both the original device (original iPad mini) and the new one (another original iPad mini). For a moment, when I first opened iBooks after the restore on the new device, I saw all my publications. However, my device asked me for my Apple ID password, and once I entered it, all my books & PDFs disappeared. So I know that they are there, but hidden or missing now. After searching the forum I found info from 2011 about this, but it has not been useful. PLEASE HELP!

iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 9, 2013 6:45 PM

There are no replies.

I've just completed a restore of my data through iTunes, however my books did not copy over to my new iPad mini. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.