Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems uploading photos to ebay

As of 11/10/13 I am still unable to upload photos to ebay. I had been uploading for 2 years with no problems, until two weeks ago. I noticed it after I did a software update. I called ebay and the customer service person said they have had some "technical problems" with uploading photos and they are working on it. They suggested I try another browser, I said I use Safari and am having no trouble with anything, other than uploading ebay photos. On 11/1/13 I received an email stating they were still working on technical problems. So...... that is what I know. I still have the problem and cannot upload to ebay. I suspect either it has to do with the software update I did on my computer, or ebay wasn't/isn't ready for this software upgrade. Something goofy happened to what was working fine for me. Any suggestions on this problem and how I can correct it on my end would be welcomed.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on Nov 9, 2013 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 3:51 AM

If you got an email telling you they are still working on it, they are still working on it. Probably nothing you can do short of what she said which was use a different browser.

2 replies

problems uploading photos to ebay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.