Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 2 IOS7 doesn't appear in Windows Explorer. In IOS 6 I my iPad appeared in windows explorer so I could download my pictures. I update to IOS 7 and now it doesn't appear.

I had IOS 6 on my iPad, and my my ipad always apeared in Windows Explorer, do I could download my photos. I upgrade to IOS7 and now it doesn't I've done all the usual things, uninstall everything Apple in the right order, then reinstall (including drivers). Still nothing. My iPad works fine with iTunes, but still doesn't show up in explorer. I'm running Windows 7 with latest patches, Also tried it on My Windows Media server 2011. Same results. On the iPad I "Trust" the computer and still don't see it! Honestly I'm ready to go to Android, at least I know that will work!

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.3, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 3:25 AM

2 replies

Ipad 2 IOS7 doesn't appear in Windows Explorer. In IOS 6 I my iPad appeared in windows explorer so I could download my pictures. I update to IOS 7 and now it doesn't appear.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.