Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages and Numbers?

I have no Pages or Nunbers, even though I have iWork in the Applications folder. When I click on either Pages or Numbers I get a window telling me that this version cannot be used with this OS andI may need to reistall the app(s) but I cannot find anyplace to reistall them. Do I ghave to reinatall ML from the rcovery disk? I started to do that but when it said it would take 16+ hours I canceled the reinstall.

I have Mavericks on an external drive and all is fine with that when I satart up but not so in ML on theinternal HD.

Any clues as to what is going on ?

Thanks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 4:22 AM

7 replies

Nov 10, 2013 11:08 AM in response to Peggy

all these discussions are great but it does not alter the fact that I cannot open anyt pages or nymbers docucments on my comnputer running 10.8.5,(iWork '09 instsalled but not working) and this happened all of a sudden about a weekago. I did install Mavericks on an externalt drive but that really should't have anything to do with it, should it?

I can open all of documents with Preview but of course I cannot edit them and some are resumes that need editing at times.

C

Pages and Numbers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.