Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't hear the caller but i can hear the ringer and all other sounds working fine.

Hello everyone,
Just today, i found a very weird problem in my iphone 5 ( 7.0.3 ) that i really cant hear the caller even though they shout like panic. I've checked all the settings which are related to sound ( Side buttons, assistive touch mute/unmute) and i did a restart, reset, restore but of no use. Here the point is, i can hear music, play games in sound, and keyboard clicks and after all, my caller could able to hear what am shouting here. When i tried calling my friend from my phone, we can talk happily, i.e., i can hear him and he can hear my voice. The problems persists on Incoming calls.

any helps??

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2, Time stamp and delivered feature

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 4:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 1:00 PM

Hey Uttej Shas!

I have an article fro you that can help you troubleshoot this issue with your iOS device:

iPhone: Receiver and call audio quality issues

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts5196

Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

1 reply

I can't hear the caller but i can hear the ringer and all other sounds working fine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.