Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting up a small business network using mac and windows pcs

Setting up a small business network using mac and windows??

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 2:30 PM

Ok that sounds great. What is your actual question as it relates to AirPort networking? Is it: Can I set up a wired/wireless network with an AirPort base station that support multiple Mac & PC clients? If so the answer is yes.

If, instead, it is how to I configure an AirPort network to support a small business you will have to provide more details on both your networking & computing equipment in order for any of us to help you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2013 2:30 PM in response to ronnypal

Ok that sounds great. What is your actual question as it relates to AirPort networking? Is it: Can I set up a wired/wireless network with an AirPort base station that support multiple Mac & PC clients? If so the answer is yes.

If, instead, it is how to I configure an AirPort network to support a small business you will have to provide more details on both your networking & computing equipment in order for any of us to help you.

Setting up a small business network using mac and windows pcs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.