Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, it is possible to revert iMovie 10 (2013) to iMovie '11 ?

I have the option to update my iMovie '11 to the new version (iMovie 10) but I want to know how I can have both iMovie´s in my Mac (iMovie 10 and iMovie '11).

It is possible?

iMovie '11, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 8:21 AM

7 replies

Dec 10, 2013 2:02 PM in response to Matthew Morgan

The version I have says it's "imovie 7.1.4", which I believe is the older '08 version. Does anyone know how I can get the most recent version of imovie before they launched '10? I mistakenly upgraded to '10 while I was in the middle of doing a project and now I'm running out of time and I don't have the time to learn how to use the newest version yet.

Please help!

Dec 10, 2013 3:56 PM in response to Matthew Morgan

I do have the DVD's from when I purchased it. I'll have to see if I can follow those instructions.

Anyone know how to find imovie 9.0 as a full download? I downloaded the imovie 9.0.9 version and it's telling me I have to have "imovie 9.0" installed. The earliest version of 9.0 I can find is 9.0.1 and even that tells me I have to have 9.0 installed.

Hi, it is possible to revert iMovie 10 (2013) to iMovie '11 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.