Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I receive this message when I finish my project and click on Buy Book: Your book seems to have frames on one or more pages that do not contain photos. You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed

"Your book seems to have frames on one or more pages that do not contain photos. You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed with this book."

Any Advice??

iPhoto '11, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 10:28 AM

5 replies

Jul 5, 2016 3:56 PM in response to jeaninemichelle

I have the same problem, there are no empty frames or gray backgrounds and I keep getting the message "Your book seems to have frames on one or more pages that do not contain photos. You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed with this book."

I've been trying for two hours and can't figure out what to do, is there a phone number I can call since i ma trying to buy a photo book?

Jul 6, 2016 9:25 AM in response to Steven2180

If you want to have your iPhoto created book printed rather that migrating to Photos and El Capitan you can create a pdf file of the book according to this Apple document, Preview a print project in Photos or iPhoto to avoid issues - Apple Support, and send it to PrestoPhotos. They advertise that they can print and bind books from iPhoto/Aperture/Photos pdf files. We've had one user, kgem, report back about it and he were very pleased. See his post in this topic: has anyone successfully printed a book made in aperture from a non-apple printing company

I receive this message when I finish my project and click on Buy Book: Your book seems to have frames on one or more pages that do not contain photos. You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.