Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google calendars not showing in Calendar app on iPad Air?

I've gone to Google sync settings mobile devices, but my iPad air does not show up there nor do the calendars on the calendar app. My iPhone syncs with my Google calendars, and so did my previous iPad. Deleting the account and re-adding them doesn't fix the problem. The only calendar that shows up is the iCloud calendar.

This is really frustrating as I have both Google calendar setup with the Gmail option in iOS as well as with Exchange, but none of these work.

I would appreciate any help.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.3, Tried re-adding accounts, etc

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 11:15 AM

10 replies

Nov 10, 2013 6:02 PM in response to Azatic

I had a similar problem as you and went through the different suggestions with no success. What did it for me in the end was a simple "reset all settings" under Settings app -> General -> Reset. You will have to reconfigure a few things e.g. wifi password, wallpaper setting, ringtone etc; but you will regain access to your calendar sync.

(I updated from iPad 2 with iOS 6.1 to iPad Air, used the back up and restore option. The old gmail calendar (which used the exchange protocol) appeared but I soon realised that all the new events I added since then were not synced to the iPad air, i.e. the iPad Air is only displaying all the calendar items that were already there in the iPad 2 but it's not actually synced to the Google server. I then deleted the exchange account altogether (as I realised Google stopped supporting the exchange protocol in new devices), and tried to set up a new CalDAV account via the instructions by Google, and this is how I ran into "no calendar showing" situation)

Google calendars not showing in Calendar app on iPad Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.