Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to play some songs that I purchased from Apple in the new iMovie (version 10) but still can with no problem in version 9. What is causing that?

Just updated to Mavrick and updated iTunes and iPhoto. Went into work on videos in iMovie and found out I was not able to play some music. When I click on iTunes it will bring up my library but there is a message that I have songs that are protected and unavailable. These are songs I purchased under my Apple ID. I was even able to purchase the same song twice as a test and that song actually worked in iMovie. Apple did refund the second payment but the only solution right now is to use the previous version of iMovie.

OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 1:17 PM

There are no replies.

I am not able to play some songs that I purchased from Apple in the new iMovie (version 10) but still can with no problem in version 9. What is causing that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.