Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am trying to download i tunes to my lap top which is running windows 8. However it keeos showing me there is errors and i tunes has not been configured. can anyone help

i am trying to download i tunes to my laptop which is running on windows 8. However everytime i try to instal it, i get a message saying there were errors and i tunes is not configured. my system is not modified, can anyone help.

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 3:39 PM

1 reply

Nov 12, 2013 7:53 AM in response to Community User

Hi sarah0407,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

The article below may be able to help you with this issue. You may need to remove more than just the iTunes software. Click on the link to see more details and screenshots.

Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1923?viewlocale=en_US

Cheers,

- Judy

i am trying to download i tunes to my lap top which is running windows 8. However it keeos showing me there is errors and i tunes has not been configured. can anyone help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.