Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost all calendar events on Iphone but not Ipad

Recently, I lost all events on my Iphone, and can't even add an event, but it shows on my mini-pad. Please advise

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 3:46 PM

4 replies

Nov 12, 2013 7:25 AM in response to gerryfromwexford

Hi gerryfromwexford,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

The article below may be able to help you with this issue.

I would follow the steps in the order they are written in this article.

I've included a few highlights below:

iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Calendar

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3999

Before troubleshooting, make sure you've made copies of any important calendar data from your devices and iCloud. Learn how to make copies of your calendar data.

Change the Sync settings for your calendars:

Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.

Under Calendars, tap Sync. If Sync is set to All Events, set it to a specific duration, such as Events 1 Month Back. If it's already set to a specific duration, set it to All Events.

Tap the Home button. Wait several minutes, then open Calendar and try to refresh your calendars again.

Cheers,

- Judy

Jun 4, 2015 11:59 PM in response to gerryfromwexford

I assume that your iPad mini and iPhone are sharing with the same iCloud account. Your calendar data may be backed up to iCloud, the events are still exist on cloud, so it is possible to get them back. The only way to restore from an iCloud backup is through the Setup Assistant. To get to the Setup Assistant on a device you already set up, you'll need to erase all the content on your device and set it up again.

If you haven't turn on iCloud backup setting before, you can try to recover calendar from iPhone via iTunes backup. Launch iTunes on the computer and go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices. There are all of your backups listed in there. Go follow Apple official guide for more:

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

Lost all calendar events on Iphone but not Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.