Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a wireless bluetooth keyboard and it doesnt flash the usuall green when it is turned on. I was doing playing video games and my keyboard suddenly didnt work and i checked for the green light and it was off. I tried changing batteries. Pls help.

I was using my key board when it suddenly stopped working. I changed the batteries and still no luck. I also tryed to manually connect the keyboard back to bluetooth but that also didnt work. I thought about the time when there was a battery leak in the keyboard and that could be the problem but i question it being able to work with the battery leak. It also isnt lighting up green in a little hole on the right side coner of the keyboard. I dont have a backup keyboard and i cant log in to the computer without it. It could possibley be that the keyboard completely doesnt work and i dont know if it does. Please Help.

Apple Bluetooth Keyboard-OTHER

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 4:25 PM

There are no replies.

I have a wireless bluetooth keyboard and it doesnt flash the usuall green when it is turned on. I was doing playing video games and my keyboard suddenly didnt work and i checked for the green light and it was off. I tried changing batteries. Pls help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.