Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gmail Folders (Labels) in Mavericks

Since upgrading to Mavericks, I do not seem to be having the problems with my Gmail accounts that many others appear to be suffering.

However, since the upgrade, all my Labels in Gmail, which used to be listed in alphabetic order for each Gmail acount, are now listed in Mail in reverse alphabetic order - has anyone elkse experienced this and dioscovered how to correct it?

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 2:51 AM

4 replies

Feb 15, 2015 6:06 AM in response to MartinJJ

I have the same question. The mail program has turned into a real piece of garbage. Are they planning on rolling out a new one that you have to pay for and make the present one obsolete? The way Micro So-t did with outlook express?

Does anyone have a long term solution? It used to be I could disable the account, close the program and then reenable it and everything would go back to normal. Now the only solution is to reorder the folders manually!!! This *****! It's 2015 people! Make your stuff work!

Gmail Folders (Labels) in Mavericks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.