Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was watching a tv program on streamallthis.me and the sound stopped, won't come back help

It stopped after I inadvertently clicked on the mouse, then when I restarted the video, the sound was off. I've been searching the net for answers, trying to download software to help the problem, but nothing works.

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 5:14 AM

4 replies

Nov 11, 2013 7:00 AM in response to 2006hazelmurray

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did look for that at first, couldn't find any such control, and I checked my speaker settings, which were set to produce sound.

After much agonizing and weird trips through other sites, forums, google searches and other searches, I did what one of the discussants suggested and tried to delete my browser history. It didn't seem to actually work--the history was still there--but I went back to Streamallthis.me and the sound worked! I think their site or Putlocker, which seems to be a subsite of theirs, or a link, might have been out of order for a few hours. I saw on Twitter that it had been down before in various countries. Putlocker also had been down at times, according to some websites.

This was quite a journey, as I said. When looking for solutions, I tried downloading alternative software, one of which was defunct as well as not workable on a Mac, though no one mentioned that when they talked about it; and another, which installed without showing me the final step affirming the installation and then hid from all my attempts to find it in applications, in case I wanted to get rid of it. Not a virus, I think, as it was well reviewed.

If I spent so much time hypnotizing myself not to eat candy, I'd be Sandra Bullock.

But at least I have Putlocker.

I was watching a tv program on streamallthis.me and the sound stopped, won't come back help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.