Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 4 laggs, wifi connection lost frequently and don't connect several times , games jerks a lot , will apple replace my phone4 ?

Iphone 4 laggs a lot , wifi connection problem (doesnt connect and lost connection several times) , keyboard responses very late and the major one is games jerks a lot even on ios 6 and now my iphone is updated to ios7.0.3 . I have reseted it many times and didnt took the backup but my problem doesnt resolve ..what is a permanent solution to my problem ? Plz advice / help me

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 7:37 AM

11 replies

Nov 29, 2013 9:19 AM in response to Amit170

Are those apps updated to the current versions?

Have you tried installing one of those apps and using the device for a few days to see if the problem occurs, then repeating with each subsequent app?

There is no magic answer here. The device and iOS are not the issue. One of the apps is. The only way to find the culprit is to try installing one at a time with several hours or days in between to see what is causing the issue.

My iphone 4 laggs, wifi connection lost frequently and don't connect several times , games jerks a lot , will apple replace my phone4 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.