Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lets convince Apple to change premium iTunes Radio rules for iTunes Match subscribers!

Is it a bug that iTunes Radio does not recognize that your iDevice is a premium iTunes Radio user unless you have iTunes Match turned on?

As far as I can tell Apple has this as a feature so that you are considered a free user for iTunes Radio on your iDevice unless you have iTunes Match turned on.

Why is this?

I only want my favorite songs on my iDevice, not all of my songs on there. Apple should recognize this and allow us to use iTunes Radio without ads on our iDevices, even if iTunes Match is not turned on on our iDevices.

So, comment on this if you believe Apple should change their rules to meet this request so we can listen to iTunes Radio without ads for iTunes Match subscribers, even if we don't have iTunes Match turned on for our iDevice(s). That way Apple can see their users care about this and want this to be a feature. We are paying for this, so having this feature would be helpful, especially for those of us who have iTunes Match turned off on iDevices because we don't have enough space on our iDevices to hold all of our songs.

I might stop paying for iTunes Match if I can't even use the service for what I'm paying Apple for.

If Apple employees read this, could you please pass on this request to higher management?

Thanks!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 10:16 AM

1 reply

Lets convince Apple to change premium iTunes Radio rules for iTunes Match subscribers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.