Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating to IOS7 my phone is loosing network and not able to make outbound calls. When a person is calling me and I try to call him back it's stuck on the dialing screen without any progress? Please advise how to proceed?

Hello Guys,

I am contacting you regarding the issue ,that I am experiencing with my Iphone 5.

After upgrading to IOS7 the phone is not the same as before. When somebody is calling me and i decline the inbound call with the power button ,after that if I try t ocall the person back I am not able to do so and the phone stays stuck in the calling screen ,but without any sound ,or progress and if somebdy is calling me meanwhile it says ,that my phone is turned off.

I would like to know ,whether I have to return my phone back to the re-seller ,or there is a solution for this problem?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 11:16 AM

2 replies

After updating to IOS7 my phone is loosing network and not able to make outbound calls. When a person is calling me and I try to call him back it's stuck on the dialing screen without any progress? Please advise how to proceed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.