Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UIButton is null on iOS7, works fine under iOS5 and iOS6

Hi there,

I have been trying to find out, why NSLoggin' the UIButton on iOS7 is null and it works fine on iOS5 and iOS6.

I have a view controller (SplashScreenViewController) which I load and check if I have users count (= or > 0), show me the next view controller with just the "Sign Up button" and "hide" the "Existing Sign In button" (if the users count == 0). The following code works fine on iOS5 and iOS6 but the button doesn't hide on iOS7 and is null on NSLog.

if(usersArray.count == 0)

{

NSLog(@"NO USERS");

gPayX1ViewController = [[GpayX1ViewControlleralloc] initWithNibName:@"GpayX1ViewController"bundle:nil];

navController = [[NavigationalViewControlleralloc] initWithRootViewController:gPayX1ViewController];

[navControllersetNavigationBarHidden:YES];

if ([navController.navigationBar respondsToSelector:@selector(setBackgroundImage:forBarMetrics:)] ) {

[navController.navigationBarsetBackgroundImage: [IPICThemeDecoratornavigationBarBackgroundImage] forBarMetrics:UIBarMetricsDefault];

}

[self.navigationControllerpresentModalViewController:navControlleranimated:NO];

[gPayX1ViewController.theSignInBtnsetAlpha:0.0];

[gPayX1ViewController.theSignInBtnsetHidden:YES];

}

Any help is appreciated !!

iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 1:49 PM

1 reply

UIButton is null on iOS7, works fine under iOS5 and iOS6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.