Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone or iPad

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not all my Outlook contacts are transferring from my computer to my new iPhone. How do I troubleshoot this?

Not all my Outlook contacts are transferring from my computer to my new iPhone. How do I troubleshoot this?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 2:25 PM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2013 9:11 AM in response to carlfromnsw

Hello Carl,

It is definitely inconvenient when your contacts are not syning over correctly. If you are using iTunes to sync Outlook to your iPhone, I recommend the following article to troubleshoot the issue:

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Troubleshooting contact and calendar syncing via USB on Windows

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1692

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.