Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My notes constantly disappear?!?!

So this isn't the first time that this has happened but like 5 minutes ago all of my recent notes (like within the past 2 weeks) got deleted. This happens all the time! I was on the notes app and suddenly the note I was looking at and all of my other recent notes got deleted. The only notes remaining were two from 2011. I can assure you that I did not hit any buttons or press anything, they simply disappeared. This is getting really annoying I I don't really know where to store my important information anymore. If someone could please tell me how to find my lost notes or explain to me how to fix this issue so I don't lose all my important notes in the future!!!!!! Thank you in advance :)

P.S. I'm not stupid, I swear! I'm actually very computer savvy and know almost everything about my iPhone! I've tried so many things but there are not a lot of settings for notes that I could change!

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 4:24 PM

There are no replies.

My notes constantly disappear?!?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.