Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

16 or 32gb iPad Mini Retina?

I will be getting the new iPad Mini Retina soon. I need help deciding which to pick. I will be using Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and iPhoto.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 6:30 PM

Since the memory cannot be expanded, it's usually recommended to buy the largest memory you can afford.

5 replies

Nov 12, 2013 6:03 AM in response to jsenuta

As others have and almost always suggest, get as much space as you can because you cannot increase that.

Often ipad owners end up wanting to use their ipads/minis for more than they planned as they learn to do moore with it. I think space is much more important than a retins display, particularly when you're on a budget.

If you're on a tight budget, I strongly suggest you skip the retina mini and buy a non retina mini from the Apple certified refurb store (online only.) They come and go as they are refurbished by Apple, so if you see what you want, buy it.

Each refurbished ipad and mini comes with a brand new front and back cover, a brand new battery, and a full one year warranty. It will come in the white box with the charger just as a new one does, and free and fast shipping.

Right now the new mini retina is $399.00 for the 16 gb. and $499.00 for the 32 gb. In the refurb store, the original mini 32 gb is only $339.00. You get twice as much space and save $60.00 over the price of a 16 gb mini retina. And if you're lucky, the refurb will come with ios 6.1.3, so you can avoid many ios 7 issues.

We have had two 64 gb refurbed ipads for almost a year and a half. They have been great!

Hope this helps.

16 or 32gb iPad Mini Retina?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.