Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email alerts not displaying in notification center on lock screen (iOS 7)

Hi,

I am having issues receiving email alerts in the Notification Center when accessed from the lock screen. I don't want to see the alert directly on the lock screen, only in the notification center. Here are my settings:

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

So basically, the Notification Center is allowed on the lock screen, but the alert itself will not be displayed on the lock screen. However, when I get a new email, it does not display an alert. If I unlock the phone, and check the Notification Center, the alert is there. If I turn the "Show on Lock Screen" setting on, then I do in fact get the alert both on the lock screen and the notification center. What is really weird is that if I check the Notificaiton Center from the lock screen (where nothing is displayed), and then unlock the phone the alert is no longer in the Notification Center, as if I had already accessed it.

What is also strange is that these exact settings work perfectly fine for texts and fairly consistently for my personal email. However, it has never worked for my work (Exchange) email. In both cases I am using Push.

Is anyone else able to replicate this issue, or do you have a solution?

Thanks,

Aaron

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 6:34 PM

1 reply

Email alerts not displaying in notification center on lock screen (iOS 7)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.