Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One sim card for 2 iPads?

I currently have the new iPad Air with Verizon and will probably also get one of the iPad Minis with Retina display when it comes out "end of November". I know I could get a WiFi only and use my phone or Air as a Hotspot but to that wears the battery hour out faster and it doesn't feel like the Hotspot speed is as fast as a 4G LTE device and the extra step of turning on the Hotspot and connecting to it instead of the simplicity of turning the device on and its connected to the 4G when I'm not on WiFi.

I'm willing to pay the premium to get a Mini with Verizon built-in but since I'm the only one using it away from home needing the LTE and I figure I can leave the other device at home for my wife to use via WiFi - I'm wondering if I could simply move the Sim Card back and forth to which ever device I want to use on the road hence saving the $10 per month device fee to Verizon?

Thanks for anyone's feedback...

iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 10:14 PM

1 reply

One sim card for 2 iPads?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.