Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to downgrade to Numbers 09?

I bought Numbers 11 after it was relesed, because i did it after a clean install of Mavericks. I don't keep previous version of that, because i used MS Office on my mac. Is there any possibility to download and install previous version? I decided to buy new Numbers 11 after watching videos about Numbers 09... Now I'm suprised, that some features, that are shown on videos about Numbers 09, doesn't work. It's really suprising, that new version is not better, than the previous one...

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 11, 2013 11:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 3:59 AM

There is no such thing as Numbers 11. The current version is Numbers 3.0, previous version was 2.3. Some of us do refer to the current suite as iWork '13, just to differentiate it from iWork '09.

Did you ever purchase iWork '09? If so, from where? If you never purchased it, I suggest buying a retail box from a third party such as Amazon or eBay.

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2013 3:59 AM in response to Jirifromcze

There is no such thing as Numbers 11. The current version is Numbers 3.0, previous version was 2.3. Some of us do refer to the current suite as iWork '13, just to differentiate it from iWork '09.

Did you ever purchase iWork '09? If so, from where? If you never purchased it, I suggest buying a retail box from a third party such as Amazon or eBay.

User uploaded file

How to downgrade to Numbers 09?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.