Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I play game of war fire age and every time i try to buy gold its says cannot connect to itunse store any help ?

Every time i try to buy gold from the game its says cannot connect to itunse store help guys plz

iPad, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 2:45 AM

2 replies

Nov 14, 2013 2:43 PM in response to Areejf

Hey Areejf,

I'd run through these troubleshooting steps for when you can't connect to the iTunes Store:

• Make sure your date, time, and time zone are correct in Settings > General > Date & Time.
    Note: Time Zone may list another city in your time zone.
  • Make sure that your iOS software is up to date by tapping Settings > General > Software Update (iOS 5 or later) or connecting your iOS device to iTunes and clickingCheck for Updateon your device's Summary page.
  • Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > General > Cellular.
    Note: If connected to cellular data, larger items may not download. You may need to connect to Wi-Fi to download apps, videos, and podcasts.
  • Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. You can check the user guide for your device for help with connecting to the Internet.
  • Make sure that other devices (portable computers, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet.
  • Try resetting (turning off and then on again) your Wi-Fi router.
  • If the issue persists, trytroubleshooting your Wi-Fi networks and connections.

via: Can't connect to the iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1368

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

All the best,

Delgadoh

Jan 31, 2015 5:45 PM in response to Areejf

I Have the same problem bro. But to everyone that is going through this I am going to tell you what to do and it will work

do not contact iTunes support they can't help you.

this is what i did! Find someone with a android phone. First you should make a mz account. Then have your friend make a mz account.

this will let you log out and in from another device. Log in to your friends android, put you personal payment info in and buy all the gold u won't in game of war.

This is the only alternative, I have tried all other options good luck guys.

PS. This is a problem with the game and iTunes

that is why you have to bypass iTunes by going to android. Because android use's Google store

I play game of war fire age and every time i try to buy gold its says cannot connect to itunse store any help ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.