Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My sons mini ipad will not send advice given to others, but it's still not sending?

My sons mini ipad will not send iMessages. I have reset network settings, turned it on and off and followed advice given to others with same problem, but it's still not working. Any ideas?

iPad, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 4:26 AM

8 replies

Nov 13, 2013 2:52 AM in response to David Shanahan

Sorry it is actually on iso 7.0.3. Not sure what to do as keep trying to reset but it just won't send any messages.

He is trying to reply to his cousin also on her ipad via imessage, so it should be really straightforward? He is getting messages from her, but cannot respond.

When I sent him a message from my iphone, that didn't get through. We all have 1 apple id and account which is mine, and this is supporting 1 x iphone, 2 x mini ipads and1 x ipad 2. However one of the mini ipads and the ipad 2 is not used for messageing etc, just my iphone and my sone mini ipad.

My sons mini ipad will not send advice given to others, but it's still not sending?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.