Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not recieving or sending any emails through iCloud on any device.

I go to my email through my iPhone 4, Not updated software, last received email is dated 11/5/13. I go onto my Dell computer and still nothing in my emails. I tried sending an email if I go into my sent does not show up or nether in my draft. I even tried emailing a blank email to my account from a different and nothng. What is going on?

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 5:31 AM

3 replies

Nov 12, 2013 8:28 PM in response to David Menzel

Updating my software is not the issue. If it was then I'd still he able to receive my emails on my PC. I finally got an email bounced back saying that I'm over quota. How do I go about fixing, I've already deleted like 400+ emails.

Also, I do not want to update or remove my account from iPhone, ill lose everything if I delete not do I want the update.

Nov 12, 2013 9:40 PM in response to afield1991

OK. I just had this exact issue. You need to go into your icloud.com account on the web and then click on your Trash. Then click on the gear in the lower left corner and select "empty trash." If you're just deleting things you're not really freeing up space because it's still in your trash.

REALLY irritating... I missed a whole bunch of important emails due to this and NEVER not a notification.

I am not recieving or sending any emails through iCloud on any device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.